This is when things really heat up!
- Grande Allee Street, Quebec's most vibrant nightlife right outside your door!
- Clubs, pubs, breweries, cocktail bars, restaurants are only steps away!
- Do the night your own way! Dinner, cocktails, pitchers, micro-brews and VIP specials
(You must be 18 for Alcohol in Canada)
Walk out of the hotel to a walled city over 400 years old. Christmas lights on every street. The Grande Allee bars, pubs and the famous Dagobert Nightclub, ice sculptures, horse-drawn carriage ... this is Québec City!
- So much fun to walk and chill in this amazing city
- Light up the gram with the beautiful scenery of Québec City!
Voted North America's Best Winter Wonderland by the readers of the USA Today!
Experience the best restaurant scene in North America!
Quebec City and the Grande Allee
- From fast food, Crepes, French-Canadian to Subway, all steps away from the hotel
- A string of great restaurants, appealing outdoor heated patios, and appetizing menus
- Not sure where to go? The hotel concierge will have just the right suggestion
"After skiing, we returned to the Le Concorde hotel starving. So many restaurants just outside the hotel!"
Luxury Concorde Hotel in the heart of Quebec City on the famous Grande Allee!
- Modern rooms with LCD Flat screens, Two Queen Beds and Incredible views of the City!
- Free access to the Urban Spa, Indoor heated pool with 16 foot waterfall and multple jacuzzi's
- Ciel!, the revolving rooftopem> restaurant!
- Nightlife, bars, pubs, clubs and restaurants right outside your door!
"Our hotel, Le Concorde was a fantastic location, after our nightly partying at Dagobert we were back in our rooms in 3 minutes... f*$%ing awesome!"
A World Class Ski and Snowboard Mountain!
- 2050 Feet Vertical Drop
- 547 Acres Skiing Terrain
- 71 trails, covering 45 miles
- 10 Lifts: 15,720 skiers/hour
- High speed 8 passenger gondola
- Night Skiing and Riding
- Spectacular views of the St Lawrence River
- Average snowfall 187 inches
- Located just 30 mins from the hotel
One of Quebec's oldest and most popular mountains!
- 3 mountains
- 333 Acres Skiing Terrain
- 42 trails covering 18.9 miles
- 7 Lifts: 10,550 skiers/hour
- Olympic Halfpipe + Incredible Snowboard Park
- 40 Foot School bus snowboard slide
- Longest Trail: 2 miles
- 19 Trails for Night Skiing and Riding
- Average Snowfall 160 Inches
- Only 25 mins from Hotel
Take the Brew Bus (option)
Catch a ride on the CollegeXBreaks Brew Bus
Northeast USA Pick-ups. Only $169 ROUNDTRIP per person
- Why worry about dealing with traffic and whether your vehicle is road trip worthy?
- Sit back and relax on a Luxury Euro-Style motor coach equipped with a restroom, TV/DVD.
- Start the party early with your whole group!