Click the following links to expand the subjects
CLICK HERE for current pricing and what each trip week includes.
MOST PACKAGES INCLUDES:
- Luxury Lodging in Quebec City
- Lift/Gondola Tickets on 2 World Class Mountains: Mont St‑Anne and Stoneham
- Clubs, Bars & Exclusive Parties on the Grande Allee, the most vibrant street in the city!
- Lively bars, clubs and gourmet restaurants! Right Outside your Door!
In addition, (U.S. CASH ONLY) $25 is refundable security deposit, is required of all students and a (U.S. CASH ONLY) $25 Le Concorde security fee for college groups.* subject to change) Bring additional cash as needed for meals (five days) and other purchases.
The rate you pay per person is based on 4 per room.
LOWER OCCUPANCY OPTIONS
If you have 2 people in your group:
- We can sometimes match you with other groups of (2) to fill a condo at no extra per person charge
- There is no guarantee that we can match you
- If there is no match available you will be required to pay the lower occupancy fee for a private condo
If you have less than 4 in your group:
- You must pay the LOWER OCCUPANCY FEE
- This means the members of your group must pay a fee and cover the lodging of missing person (s)
LOWER OCCUPANCY FEES if you do not have a FULL 4 PERSON ROOM:
New Years Trip 7 Days / 6 Nights
- (3) people-private room is $99 per person
- (2) people private room is $229 per person
- (1) person / single in a shared double room $229 per person (Must have an available roommate)
Frost Québec January 2-5 and Springbreak March 10-14
- (3) people private room is $79pp
- (2) people private room is $179pp
- (1) person /single in a shared double room $179pp (Must have an Available Roommate)
Check-in at the hotel is 5PM to 10PM on the day of arrival. Check with your group leader as to the location for check-in. When you check-in, you will receive your room key and lift tickets.
In order to check-in, Group Leaders must have the following ready (In an envelope) for each person in their group:
- $25 per person (US dollars only) refundable Security Deposit.
- $25 per person (US dollars only) non-refundable Le Concorde Security Fee
(Mandatory) Security Fee (For College weeks)
- One Credit Card per room for security and incidental expenses imprinted by the front desk.
Want to do a road trip with your friends? (But if you need a ride, catch the Brew Bus!)
Approximate Driving Times:
- Boston, MA – 6 hours
- Philadelphia, PA – 9 hours
- Albany, NY – 5.5 hours
- Rochester, NY – 7.5 hours
- Syracuse, NY – 6.5 hours
- New York, NY – 8.5 hours
- Baltimore, MD – 10.5 hours
- Washington, DC – 11.5 hours
All times are approximate and based on good travel conditions. Actual driving times may vary.
Tips are generally not included in restaurants bills. 15% is a normal tip.
Briefly, Ski Travel’s cancellation policy is as follows:
- We strongly recommend purchase of trip/cancellation insurance.
- Cancellations must be made in writing. Send to: email@example.com
- Cancellations received 60 or more days prior to the trip will result in a refund of all payments except $250 of initial deposit.
- Cancellations received 30 – 59 days prior to the trip will result in a refund of all payments except the $250+$100 ($350 Total)
- Cancellations received less than 30 days before departure are not refundable (But you can sell your space).
Students will need proof of identity and citizenship (PASSPORT), additional cash, labeled prescription medicines, eyewear and warm skiing apparel.
Bring the following items with you the day of the trip:
- Documents to prove you are a U.S. Citizen (PASSPORT)
- $25 US CASH for a refundable hotel security deposit and $25 US Cash for a nonrefundable HOTEL security Fee* subject to change
- Additional cash/credit card or ATM Card for meals and other purchases
- Any medicines you may need while away from home
- Appropriate apparel for activity schedule (very important) and for the weather conditions including a warm coat, sweater and good shoes for walking around the village. Appropriate clothing for skiing or snowboarding, including goggles and gloves. Bring a bathing suit if you plan to use the pool/spa
- Convenience store is within walking distance of hotel
- Linens will be provided for; Daily maid service
The main expense incurred on the trip is meals, whether at the ski resort, the city or at the different rest stops en route to Canada and back home.
- Remember to take sufficient money/ credit card/ ATM card to meals, other purchases and the U.S.
- CASH Only security deposit (U.S. CASH ONLY) $25 is refundable+$25 nonrefundable (Tremblant Resort Security Fee)
- American money is generally accepted in Canada at most commercial establishments and can easily be exchanged for Canadian money in Tremblant at a variable exchange rateYou can use American money at any Tremblant restaurant or retail store and receive Canadian money as your change. The Tremblant Village Bank will convert American money to Canadian money
- Major credit cards (except Discover) and debit cards are accepted at most stores and restaurants and ATMs are available in the village to obtain Canadian money.
Ski Travel provides each student with an EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CARD good at many of the more moderately priced restaurants in the Québec Village. All these restaurants and other shops are within a short walking distance of our slopeside lodging. There are convenience stores in the village where students can buy snack foods.
The Bus is a luxury Euro-style motor coach equipped with a bathroom, TV-DVD and your traveling party.
- The bus ride is approximately 12.5 hours from Washington, DC. It leaves Northern Virginia at 12 AM in the morning and may make stops en route to Canada to pick-up other students. Group leaders will be informed of pick-up times and locations for any members of the group who are using the Brew Bus
- The Brew Bus is available from the Washington DC area and the following states: Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
- The Brew Bus originates in Fairfax, Virginia.
- The bus picks up along major northeast highways. Special pick-ups can be arranged for larger groups. Buses stop as needed at designated areas along major northeastern highways, usually at a service stop. Not all stops are in the states listed, but will be in an adjacent state. All bus pick-ups en route to Canada require a minimum number of passengers; otherwise, students will be directed to the closest nearby pick-up location. If the location is not desirable, students are encouraged to seek alternative transportation including car, airline, train or a scheduled bus line. If you are not sure, please contact us for further information.
- Check-in on the day of arrival at is usually from 5 PM to 10 PM. SKI TRAVEL /COLLEGEXBREAKS staff will be there to assist you. On the day of check-out, students can ski or snowboard during the day. The bus leaves from a designated location at 5PM.
Arriving to Canada:.
- You must have a Valid Passport, Passcard (land arrival only)
- CLICK HERE FOR DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR TRAVEL TO CANADA
- CLICK HERE (DUI or Other Conviction) IF YOU THINK YOU MAY BE INADMISSIBLE TO CANADA ?
- Click here to watch our fun simple Video on “Getting a US Passport, Passcard or Smart license”.
If you are unsure of your status or document requirements, please contact the Canadian
embassy and the US Department of State for further information:
- The Canadian Embassy can be contacted at: (202) 682-1740
- The US State Department can be contacted at: (202) 647-4000
Alien permanent residents of the United States must carry their Alien Registration Card.
COLLEGEXBREAKS PARTY SPONSORS
YOU MUST BE 18 TO CONSUME ALCOHOL (IN QUEBEC, CANADA)