Hotel Chateau Laurier
In the heart of Québec City
Located in the heart of the beautiful Québec City, the Chateau Laurier is literally steps away from the best nightlife and dining spots. With outdoor spas and exercise room, never miss a beat of your daily routine.
- Ideally located in the heart of town
- Nestled between Grande Allee Street and the Plains of Abraham
- Next to such esteemed neighbors as the National Assembly and the Quebec City Armoury
- Compelling balance between traditional décor and contemporary appeal
- St-Hubert Restaurant
- Fitness room open 24/7
- Inner four season garden
- 2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed
- Alarm Clock
- Free Wifi
- Free Pool/Spa Access
- Free Exercise room access
Don’t forget to try our wine dispensers!
(cards are sold at the Reception Desk)
Take advantage of a heated pool, two spas, and a sauna after hitting the mountain and clubs.
- Saltwater indoor pool
- Finnish sauna
- Outdoor spas
HOW ARE ROOMS ASSIGNED?
The rate you pay per person is based on 4 per room. If you have 4 you will be roomed together.
LOWER OCCUPANCY OPTIONS
If you have 2 people in your group:
- We can sometimes match you with other groups of (2) to fill a condo at no extra per person charge
- There is no guarantee that we can match you
- If there is no match available you will be required to pay the lower occupancy fee for a private condo
If you have less than 4 in your group:
- You must pay the LOWER OCCUPANCY FEE
- This means the members of your group must pay a fee and cover the lodging of missing person (s)
LOWER OCCUPANCY FEES if you do not have a FULL 4 PERSON ROOM:
New Years Trip 6 Days / 5 Nights
- (3) people-private room is $89 per person
- (2) people private room is $199 per person
- (1) person / single in a shared double room $199 per person (Must have an available roommate)
Frost Québec January 2-5 and Springbreak March 10-14
- (3) people private room is $59pp
- (2) people private room is $139pp
- (1) person /single in a shared double room $139pp (Must have an Available Roommate)
See Reservation Form and options page for Lower Occupancy Fees for trips with Added Day/Night Option