Hôtel Le Concorde
In the heart of Quebec City
Located in the heart of the beautiful Québec City on the Grande Allée, the Le Concorde is literally steps away from the best nightlife and dining spots. With a full Urban Spa and exercise room, never miss a beat of your daily routine.
- 2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed
- Alarm Clock
- Free Wifi
- Free Pool/Spa Access
- Free Exercise room access
JAJA, Italian inspired cuisine
Located in the lobby of the Concord. JAJA will seduce you thanks to its Italian inspired cuisine with a reminder of Québec culture.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner or happy hour.
Rotating restaurant Ciel!
Located on the roof top of the hotel, Ciel! Bistro-Bar offers a majestic view on St Lawrence River and on Quebec City.
- Wine cellar and a cocktail bar fitting everyone’s tastes.
- Affordable and sophisticated!
HOW ARE ROOMS ASSIGNED?
The rate you pay per person is based on 4 per room. If you have 4 you will be roomed together.
LOWER OCCUPANCY OPTIONS
If you have 2 people in your group:
- We can sometimes match you with other groups of (2) to fill a condo at no extra per person charge
- There is no guarantee that we can match you
- If there is no match available you will be required to pay the lower occupancy fee for a private condo
If you have less than 4 in your group:
- You must pay the LOWER OCCUPANCY FEE
- This means the members of your group must pay a fee and cover the lodging of missing person (s)
LOWER OCCUPANCY FEES if you do not have a FULL 4 PERSON ROOM:
New Years Trip 6 Days / 5 Nights
- (3) people-private room is $89 per person
- (2) people private room is $199 per person
- (1) person / single in a shared double room $199 per person (Must have an available roommate)
Frost Québec January 2-5 and Springbreak March 10-14
- (3) people private room is $59pp
- (2) people private room is $139pp
- (1) person /single in a shared double room $139pp (Must have an Available Roommate)
See Reservation Form and options page for Lower Occupancy Fees for trips with Added Day/Night Option