NEW YEARS IN MONTREAL + FROST QUEBEC CITY
Dec 31, 2019 - Jan 4, 2020
*Included in price below
BOOK BY DEC 1, 2019
LIMITED SPACE FOR 2020. RESERVE EARLY.
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
Regular price: $499
ADD 1 XTRA DAY
1 NIGHT Luxury Lodging
1 DAY Lift & Gondola Ticket
- 1 NIGHT Montreal-Luxury Lodging
- 3 NIGHTS Québec City Luxury Four Star Lodging, Chateau Laurier
- 3 NIGHTS Clubs, Bars & Exclusive Parties on the Grande Allée, the most vibrant street in the city!
- 3 DAYS Lift/Gondola Tickets on 2 World Class Mountains: Mont St‑Anne and Stoneham
- Montréal's Famous New Years Eve (Optional Discout Club Tickets available)
- Vibrant Québec City and Nightlife Right Outside your Door!
This is the classiest of our trips so we require one pinky up while drinking for the duration of our time in Canada.
Send it to Canada this year & lock up some memories for life.
This is when things really heat up!
- Grande Allee Street, Quebec's most vibrant nightlife right outside your door!
- Clubs, pubs, breweries, cocktail bars, restaurants are only steps away!
- Do the night your own way! Dinner, cocktails, pitchers, micro-brews and VIP specials
(You must be 18 for Alcohol in Canada)
Walk out of the hotel to a walled city over 400 years old. Christmas lights on every street. The Grande Allee bars, pubs and the famous Dagobert Nightclub, ice sculptures, horse-drawn carriage ... this is Québec City!
- So much fun to walk and chill in this amazing city
- Light up the gram with the beautiful scenery of Québec City!
Voted North America's Best Winter Wonderland by the readers of the USA Today!
Experience the best restaurant scene in North America!
Quebec City and the Grande Allee
- From fast food, Crepes, French-Canadian to Subway, all steps away from the hotel
- A string of great restaurants, appealing outdoor heated patios, and appetizing menus
- Not sure where to go? The hotel concierge will have just the right suggestion
"After skiing, we returned to the Le Concorde hotel starving. So many restaurants just outside the hotel walking in the beautiful Old Quebec City. The most amazing food I have ever had in my life!"
New Years Eve in Montréal
The Best New Year's Party in Canada!
Top Ranked International City in the World for Nightlife!
- Over 200 bars, clubs and restaurants in the Cresent Street District
- Just steps away from our hotel the Sheraton, Montreal Hotel
"The bars and clubs in Montreal are dope. We hit Winston Churchill's for power then partied with some of the Montreal Canadians hockey players at Hurley's Irish pub"
Chateau Laurier Hotel in the heart of Quebec City!
- Fantastic location just across from the Quebec Citadelle and Old City.
- Steps away from the St. Jean Street and the Grand Allee
- One of Quebec City’s Finest Luxury hotels
- Features modern contemporary rooms with large windows, flat screens and a host of amenities
- Fully emerge yourself in the history of Quebec City right outside your door
- Nightlife, bars, pubs, clubs and restaurants right outside your door!
"Our hotel, Chateau Laurier was a fantastic location, after our nightly partying at Dagobert we were back in our rooms in minutes... f*$%ing awesome!"
A World Class Ski and Snowboard Mountain!
- 2050 Feet Vertical Drop
- 547 Acres Skiing Terrain
- 71 trails, covering 45 miles
- 10 Lifts: 15,720 skiers/hour
- High speed 8 passenger gondola
- Night Skiing and Riding
- Spectacular views of the St Lawrence River
- Located just 30 mins from the hotel
One of Quebec's oldest and most popular mountains!
- 3 mountains
- 333 Acres Skiing Terrain
- 42 trails covering 18.9 miles
- 7 Lifts: 10,550 skiers/hour
- Olympic Halfpipe + Incredible Snowboard Park
- 40 Foot School bus snowboard slide
- Longest Trail: 2 miles
- 19 Trails for Night Skiing and Riding
- Only 20 mins from Hotel
Take the Brew Bus (option)
Catch a ride on the CollegeXBreaks Brew Bus
Northeast USA Pick-ups. Only $169 ROUNDTRIP per person
- Why worry about dealing with traffic and whether your vehicle is road trip worthy?
- Sit back and relax on a Luxury Euro-Style motor coach equipped with a restroom, TV/DVD.
- Start the party early with your whole group!