Immerse yourself in Tremblant's picturesque pedestrian village & nightlife just outside your door!
- Wherever you are at Tremblant, you'll have as much fun sampling Italian specialties as you will carving up perfectly groomed runs
- Enjoy fine French cuisine one day and a spicy fajita the next
- Savour a rich fondue, treat yourself to a queue de castor (Beavertail snack)
- Or recall your childhood with a candy apple or a handful of homemade sweets
Shopping, Right outside your Door!
- Experience the charming resort village at the base of the mountain.
- Saunter through European-style streets
- Discover a multitude of exclusive boutiques.
- Sports shop / library / pastry shop / movie theatre, find all you need here!
Be sure to visit our top-name equipment and accessories stores– Salomon, Rossignol, Atomic, Burton, and lots more.
Tremblant walking village
- Step outside your door for an endless amount of excitement in Tremblant's pedestrian walking village
- Euro-style village packed with restaurants, shops, movie theatre, indoor water park and as much entertainment as you could ever want!
- 94 Runs / 3001 Ft. Elevation
- 2 World Class Snowboard Parks!
- 18 acres of ramps, curves and sick hits!
- Blade / Snowblade Zone
- Snowblade & Sidecut Ski Extreme Zone
- Canada's Best w/Scorpion Pipe‑Dragon
- 13 state-of-the-art lifts including an 8 person Gondola
SEE WHY TREMBLANT IS ONE OF THE BEST!
- #1 Ski Resort in Eastern North America
- 13th Year in A Row!
- #1 Eastern North America for Restaurants
- #1 Eastern North America for Lodging
- #1 Eastern North America for Service
- Top 5 Eastern North America for Nightlife
- Top 5 Eastern North America for Lifts
- Transworld Top 5 East Coast Resorts
- Transworld Top 5 East Coast Parks
- Transworld Top 10 Resorts
- Transworld Top 10 Parks
- Transworld Top 10 Pipes
I can't believe how close the slopes are...
they are right out side your door
COLLEGEXBREAKS PARTY SPONSORS
YOU MUST BE 18 TO CONSUME ALCOHOL (IN QUEBEC, CANADA)