AFTER EXAMS COLLEGE SKI WEEK
Treat yo-self after all your hard work this semester
December 18-21, 2019
*Included in price below
BOOK BY DEC 12, 2019
LIMITED SPACE FOR 2020. RESERVE EARLY.
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
Regular price: $439
ADD 1 XTRA DAY
1 NIGHT Luxury Lodging
1 DAY Lift & Gondola Ticket
- 4 DAYS Inside Famous Tremblant walking Village
#1 Ski Resort in North America. No Shuttles
- 3 NIGHTS Slopeside Luxury condo Ski‑In‑Out
- 3 DAYS Lift & Gondola Tickets
- 3 NIGHTS Nightlife, Bars, & Parties
Everything is right outside your door
- Lively bars, clubs and gourmet restaurants! Right Outside your Door!
- Priority Access to tickets for CollegeXBreaks' Exclusive Montreal Trip!
- Option to Extend trip an Extra Day/Night
This is when things really heat up!
- Clubs, Bars, Micro-Brewery, Restaurants.
- Right Outside Your Door!
- Sponsored parties each night (see below)
- Your favorite themes, drinks, and VIP specials
- 2 minutes from your Door!
- You must be 18 for Alcohol in Canada
- Yes, we stay right in the Village! Skiing, Restaurants, Shops, Nightlife, Right Outside Your Door!
- A legit Winter Wonderland for college students!
- Breathtaking scenery, shops, Casino, spas, festive people, awesome food, endless booze. What more could your heart desire?
- Think of a miniature town on the French Alps, except 4,000 miles closer.
Tremblant offers a myriad of different activities in winter.
- Incredible Indoor Waterpark and World Class Gym.
- Dog sledding, ice climbing, cross country skiing
- Snowmobiling, E-Fat Bikes in Snow, sleigh ride, ice fishing
- Escape rooms, Laser Tag
- Slopeside. Prime Lodging in the Walking Village!
- Most rooms at the resort are condominiums and include kitchens and a fireplace,
- Units sleep 4,6 or 8 people
- Bars, restaurants and ski lift right outside your door
- 2116 Foot Vertical Drop
- 755 Acres Skiing Terrain
- Multiple Snowboard Parks
- 178 Acres of Glades
- 13 state-of-the-art lifts including an 8 person Gondola
- 102 Trails
- Most Extreme Decline: 42 Degrees
- Longest Trail: 3.75 Miles
- The days at CollegeXBreaks are filled with the best skiing and riding in the East.
- 102 runs, 4 different faces, and 3 amazing parks, right outside your door!
- Average Snowfall at Mont Tremblant is 150 inches + Wordclass Snowmaking!
- Sample Italian, Enjoy fine French cuisine, A spicy fajita, Savour a rich fondue.
- Treat yourself to a Crépe or Beaver Tail snack.
- Recall your childhood with a candy apple, or a handful of homemade sweets or chocolates!
Take the Brew Bus (option)
Catch a ride on the CollegeXbreaks Brew Bus
Northeast USA Pick-ups Only $169 ROUNDTRIP per person
- Why worry about battling the traffic and whether your vehicle is road trip worthy?
- You can sit back and relax on a luxury Euro-Style motor coach equipped with a bathroom, TV/DVD, and most importantly, your whole group!
- Start the party early!
COLLEGEXBREAKS PARTY SPONSORS
YOU MUST BE 18 TO CONSUME ALCOHOL (IN QUEBEC, CANADA)